Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Online Video Editing Tools

The offerings for online digital tools keep getting better and better. Template Monster is a website templates site that offers flash templates and other products that are ready-made web designs that can be used to produce quick, high-quality websites. I want to add that Template Monster has some really awesome free web and flash templates that can be for personal use only. Template Monster also has a very informative blog. Recently the TemplateMonster Blog posted an article on 15 online video editing tools. The article claims that it will save you time, effort and enhance your skills in video editing. I could not agree more with author Edward Korcheg. There were some online video editing tools that I was already familiar with (such as Vidinotes, Stupeflix, JayCut, Animoto and Photobucket) but there were many new ones that I had never heard of that I'm adding to my digital toolkit. Korcheg has put together a great list of online video editing tools. Let me know what you think of them.

15 Online Video Editing Tools on Template Monster Blog

1 comment:

  1. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.
    cine film transfer uk

    ReplyDelete